Academic Records

A student who believes that an error has been made in assignment of a grade must initiate immediate contact with the instructor of the course; any changes made by the faculty member must be made within 90 days of the end of the semester for which the grade was assigned, or in the case of resolution of an “I” or “X” grade, within 90 days of the filing of that grade. The student is responsible for reporting in writing to the Office of Academic Records any other error on the academic record within 30 days after a grade or other academic record report is available to the student. Marywood University will not be liable for unreported errors on student records.

Academic Appeal

Students with sufficient cause to file an academic appeal should initiate the process according to the procedures established for such action. Academic Appeals procedures are available from all department offices and in the Offices of the Deans. Grade appeals must be made within 60 days of the end of the semester in which the grade was assigned or the grade was filed with the Registrar.